- home |
- magazin |
- With ginger against the corona virus | The recipe
With ginger against the corona virus | The recipe
Written by 02.04.20 - Author: Blagowest Ouglechov
round 160.000 people are now infected with the coronavirus (Covid-19). In order to strengthen your immune system during the time of the coronavirus, there is a delicious recipe with ginger to make yourself.
First of all, three important protection tips:
- Frequent and thorough washing of your hands is one of the best protection methods.
If you can't wash your hands, use a disinfectant. (If you can’t find any more in the drug store, read this article: Make your own disinfectant (WHO))
- Keep one to two meters away from people with flu symptoms.
- Correct etiquette: Always sneeze in the crook of your arm or a disposable handkerchief, turning away from other people(Always throw away the disposable handkerchief afterwards).
Ginger is known for its antibacterial effect, so it is ideal for the corona wave that awaits us. This effect is brought about by the substance gingerol, which strengthens the immune system.
What do ginger shots taste like?
Ginger has a fruity, warming sharpness. The more ginger you use, the sharper the ginger shot tastes. The spiciness can be softened a little by adding honey and lemon / orange, thus influencing the degree of hotness well.
- 90 g ginger
- 2 lemons
- 1 orange
- 1 tsp of turmeric powder or approx. 30 g of fresh turmeric
- Water to fill up
- 2 tablespoons honey, date sugar or maple syrup
Tipp: Freeze the shots in an ice cube shape, then you always have them in the house, even after the corona virus wave.
- Peel the ginger and cut it into small cubes.
- Then squeeze the lemons and add the juice to the ginger cubes in a tall container.
- Add honey, sugar or maple syrup according to personal taste and puree everything with a hand or high-performance mixer to an even mass. Add turmeric powder.
- If you would like your ginger shots to be a little more fluid, filter the ginger juice through a sieve and add a little water if necessary.
- Filled in a small bottle or screw cap, the ginger juice stays fresh for about a week in the fridge.
If you are now thinking about quickly making your own disinfectant, then let it go through here: Make your own disinfectant (WHO)
With ginger against the coronavirus | The recipe
Strengthen your immune system against the Corona Virus with our delicious ginger shot
Source: Video from Jason Vale – Juice Tube